Hideaway Strath Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein longed to tilt his head back and allow his melody entangle with hers upon this crisp morning air, however that was not his place. His gaze remained upon her large paws, even her paws were enjoyable to look at, the large white toes and perfect thick white claws the thick trustworthy ankle leading up strong legs. His gaze moved back down to her paws and the prints she had left in the snow, as he heard another approach. 

The smooth tones of the male had him looking up but keeping an open casual air, He noted that neither had given their names did not bode well, though the female that made him burn with a desire he thought long lost called this male a co-lead. Not a mate then? Should not leaders be mates. Was there still a chance he might be able to woo this rapturous beauty? He set his thoughts aside and offered his answer to the male in greater detail then before.

I am a Shaman or High Priest, though I have heard this pack as a whole are not religious that is not necessary, The gods will accept those who serve them faithfully and their guidance, if asked for properly, can lead in a direction of great rewards. I am skilled in interpreting the gods desires should one wish for more insight. I require a place to make offerings to the gods.
He shifted then, lifting his head to show his chest and the purposeful blood stains, now no longer red but brown, These stains displayed many things, among them his commitment to his craft.

He lowered his head again “I am also a healer, these burdens I carry are my herbs that I have gathered from the far reaches of these lands, from the furthest coast to the highest coast and then to this place.
He paused for a moment then continued unsure if asking things of these wolves would get him closer to his end goal or not “I need a place to cultivate these precious herbs come spring, this though would benefit the entire pack that I would call home. I am in desperate need of cultivating several potent herbs
Vein grinned then, the herbs he was most concerned about were the mind altering ones or the rarer medicinal ones, He offered a carrot, if he hoped he was. “If there is a hot springs around there is a” He paused on the word not sure what word to use because ale was not quite right “…humm… A drink lets say, that takes about a month to prepare. That I’m sure you’d enjoy partaking in.” His eyes were heavy lidded for a moment before he threw his shoulders back in a shrug.

His rich rumbling mantra held no cockiness nor did it beg, He spoke as if he were reading a story and this was the obvious conclusion. “I am Vein my lord, I’d like to say my presence in your lands would be mutually beneficial. That is to say; Yes I do wish to join,"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it - by Vein - February 03, 2021, 11:10 PM