Hideaway Strath Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein nodded to Kynareth solemnly as if planning to follow up with the leader of his new clan for some hunting though he did intend on avoiding it if possible. Though this white brute was very capable of hunting and even killing, His best skill in those areas was being a target that seemed immune to pain; to draw agro, if he didn’t have to inflict his own wounds to draw his own blood he much more preferred that.  He wondered vaguely if this would eventually became a problem but that was for future Vein to deal with.

Right now his Sun golden eyes turned to the battle hardened warrior beauty before him and he resisted the urge to lick his lips in anticipation of getting some alone time with her this soon. He wondered if her body was as hard and strong as she looked, His would not be, though he was not completely flabby, as he was rarely still for long, his muscles were not honed to be fighting fit either. He was rather easy to cuddle with if one wanted extra body heat though, he’d be good at babysitting pups if he was ever given the chance to.

He realized he had not spoken in several long moments and during that time his eyes had been drifting over Nyra’s form a warm or gentle expression on his face. He drew in a sharp breath not realizing he had held his breath as he beheld her. His deep voice caressed the air “I would be honoured to follow you anywhere. Milady Nyra” He liked the way her name rolled off his tongue.

The white male moved then, almost gracefully, not a single shift of his body was wasted, each twitch and shuffle each paw step was pointed and exact, he did not expend more energy then was absolutely necessary. He was at her side allowing her to take the lead his tools rattling only gently like a wind chime.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it - by Vein - February 08, 2021, 10:48 AM