Firefly Glen Raving For Rav
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sorry for the late reply

Howl was lost in the moment finally being reunited with Ravaryn. At Keyni's words, he was suddenly reminded of where he was though his feeling of joy never faded. Though she meant well Keyni's words were not entirely correct. The search for Ravaryn's and Howl's family was not over. They were still missing Shiloh, along with the other half of Howl's family. He was concerned about Connor and Moonshadow as well but knew of their abilities to fend for themselves as adults. The only hope was the Shiloh was somehow with one or both of them.

Antares had similar findings as Howl did when he returned to Kaistleoki, or rather the same lack of findings. Nothing traceable and likely caused by the surge in recent weather. He trailed off mentioning hard times, something nearly everyone within this conversation seemed to have in common. Ravaryn wiggled out from under Howl's chin and walked over to the dark alpha.

Howl stood up and watched as she showed him affection and offered to care for him. A small came upon Howl's face. It was refreshing to see Ravaryn and her usual caring nature. One of the many things he missed while they were apart. "I would like to thank both of you dearly for caring for my daughter. It seems she's been well behaved in your home," he said giving Ravaryn a small smirk. Keyni then, acknowledging the rank of her alpha, attempted to offer Howl a place within their ranks. "With Kaistleoki... missing we presently have nowhere else to go. I sympathize with my daughter and would be willing to offer my services to your pack as thanks" he suggested waiting for Antares response. They would either make their home here or Howl would have to take Ravaryn someplace else.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 18, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 19, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 21, 2021, 04:10 AM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 21, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - March 03, 2021, 07:56 PM