Hideaway Strath calling to join them the wretched and joyful
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist shook herself dislodging the bird, the bird flared it's wings and took to the sky with a disgruntled caw quickly dissapearing into the sky and away. She had never once been questioned on her past actions, had no one she had ever needed to answer to.

"Yes!" Whrist growled out quickly then huffed that didn't feel right. "No.." she sighed petulantly and added "I don't know... Maybe"

She sat down and stared at Aerin's paws as she spoke "I was so mad when you told me 'he' is mated to that prisoner bitch. It felt like you were her, you were going to steal him away forever. I can't stand white wolves they are ... they are..." She drifted off and stared at the white pelt before her evil, mean, corrupt, Malicious, Vile, Vicious creatures. Never mind that she had become all those things as well. Perhaps even worse since she could not see it for herself. Refused to see that behaviour in herself.

She lifted her gaze to meet the pale woman's pleadingly "What is 'eat?" She said the word with Aerin's accent since she didn't have another word to place upon the concept.
Messages In This Thread
calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Whrist - March 06, 2021, 05:03 PM