Hideaway Strath calling to join them the wretched and joyful
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist shifted and stared at the white witch she could not fathom a white wolf being anything other then the aggressor. No matter that she had taken up that mantle her her all consuming desire to be free of tyranny. She still felt pinned by her fear of them, and had been unable to move past it. Her foray into this pack had been welcome at first until she found more white wolves then her fragile psyche could handle. 

Whrist sighed unhappily as Aerin spoke nothing but truth, She had to get over herself, get over her past, Realize that with the deaths of those that oppressed her, her freedom had been assured. “You are right” she couldn’t help the involuntary trembling her body did as if she were cold, “I regret …” she was about to give excuses again and clamped her jaw shut trying to clamp down on the trembles too, She pinned her ears back and continued her in-depth examination of that rock “Sorry” she intoned very quietly.

Her eyes lifted the Aerin’s and she looked wholly appalled her hackled raised and she rocked back on her butt as if to remind herself not to attack. “It’s not my body’s choice! it’s my choice. I don’t think so!!
Messages In This Thread
calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Whrist - March 08, 2021, 04:45 PM