Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When Zane startled, Raimo was pleased. He hid the flood of amusement well; it hadn't been his intention to scare the other wolf but he wasn't going to apologize. The way the man bantered at him reminded Raimo of young unproven boys — but this man was at least twice his own age, creating a slight disconnect.

Aye, but it is not views I am after. Raimo responded. So far the man had kept away from him, and the shadow presumed it was to do his duty. Hunting, patrolling, doing menial tasks for the injured Kukutux; aspects of pack life to show his worth and prove he belonged.

It wasn't a turn of events Raimo was pleased about, however he would not drive the man away. There was no reason to remove a positive influence when they needed the bodies. There are grouse trails in the lower hills. I came to ask if you would join me in a hunt. It would be more than a hunt — a test. A final effort to prove Zane capable or disposable.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - March 04, 2021, 12:20 PM