Blackfeather Woods Mystic Shadows, In the Edge of Night
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana examined the new comer as she introduced herself, noting her build and pelt colors to cement the scent she picked up within her mind. That way Allana would know who Puffin was even in the dark. "Oh -- Puffin like the bird. Interesting name. I like it." Allana remarked with a smile. Names were always something that interested her. Mostly because the name someone was given usually was for a specific reason. Those reasons were often some of the most beautiful. 

Allana nodded at the mentioning of rocks, understanding the interest. While she wasn't a rock collector herself, Allana had appreciation in the least. Moonspear was quite a distance away, and perhaps another venture out that way would be called for. "I was going to start mentally mapping the area." Allana started to say. "Especially with spring finally coming about. I was thinking about seeing Otter Creek and Greatwater Lake. I imagine those have started to thaw?" Allana pointed with her nose in an easterly direction to indicate just about where the two water sources could be found. "You're welcome to travel with me if you like. I imagine there may be lots of rocks there."
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Mystic Shadows, In the Edge of Night - by Allana - March 04, 2021, 11:33 AM
RE: Mystic Shadows, In the Edge of Night - by Allana - March 04, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: Mystic Shadows, In the Edge of Night - by Allana - March 05, 2021, 12:25 PM