Ouroboros Spine atikluk ⦚
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
"I am glad your leg is better. Sometimes time is the best remedy." She couldn't imagine what it had been like for her, being pinned down and restrained by such an injury. In her shoes, Keyni would have grown restless. Impatient. Thoughtfully, her eyes darted to the side. The mention of Antares stirred up some uncertainty in her. "His wounds too, need to heal. But it is his emotional ones that I am most worried about. Should he be unable to lead us Fireflies, I will not forget that we will always have a place here." 

Though still feeling very much in limbo, she was doing her best to settle back into life at the fringes of Moonglow. She knew Antares, the last of the Ostrega brothers, needed time. Time that would tell if he was willing to lead again. She would not pressure him, nor any of the others. Just watch, listen and advise if need be. She hoped that he knew he had her support, no matter what. "Yes. It will never compare to Moonspear or the Glen, but in it, thanks to you, the spirit still thrives."
Messages In This Thread
atikluk ⦚ - by Kukutux - March 13, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: atikluk ⦚ - by Keyni - March 16, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: atikluk ⦚ - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:58 PM
RE: atikluk ⦚ - by Merrit - March 21, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: atikluk ⦚ - by Keyni - March 22, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: atikluk ⦚ - by Kukutux - March 24, 2021, 11:37 PM