Stavanger Bay Don't touch me you peasant
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
All Welcome 
Time 10:36 am | Weather - Few clouds | Forward dated to the 31st
Notes: Higoro curses, let me know if you are uncomfortable with that!

White ocean caps lapped at his feet, soaking them in its toxic salt brine and leaving a wrenched smell of decay as a neighboring group of beached fish rotted and leaked back into the ocean. The black males' nose contorted and his teeth bared as he shook what he could off and out of his feet but the sand absorbed the water and salt, further sticking the stench and sodium to his paws. The sea salt burned his pads, tiny cracks that were brindled into the thick skin from his travels left him cursing the sea itself. He licked and licked and licked but as the sun dried his fur the salt only dried into his skin and coat, leaving it crusty, pungent and nauseating. Higoro huffed, finally calling it quits and seeking out some much desired water. Shaking his pelt free of any remaining sand, the male moved towards the nearby forest. His eyes scoured the land, hidden pockets of water blessed the forest floor but it would take keen eyes to spot them amidst the overgrowth. However patience never suited him well, brute force was more his style. Higoro shoved his body through the bushes, thorns and shrubs, chest puffed and head high; his fur could tank most of the damage. At last translucent liquid coated his tongue as he began to greedily drink what he could. 
The snap of a twig had Higoro flick his ears and eyes toward the south, he was deathly quiet. A single drop of water fell from his maw and back into the brisk pond with a soft 'plink', it was the only sound to be heard. No song birds sung, no crickets played their built in instruments and no mammal chattered in the trees. A sudden pair of fluffy ears seemingly sprouted from the ground, a multi colored nose wiggled as its eyes frantically searched for the origin of the sound. Sadly, Higoro was exactly where he needed to be, he wasted no time sinking his teeth into the rabbits neck. It's body wiggled but with added pressure it ceased to move and the coal colored male ripped the leporidaes' fur and skin apart to indulge in his earned meal.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 30, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 30, 2021, 02:12 PM