Ouroboros Spine take me back to a happy place
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Patient as always, Keyni stood by to wait. But, she did not have to wait long. The familiar white form of Adrastus arrived shortly after her call, curious to the reason behind it. The hunter was always a welcome sight to see, in her eyes. Offering a soft wave of her tail, she shook her head to assure him. "It will be, soon." She answered simply, smoothly. Her own way of stating that she intended to resolve the dilemma woven between her and the remaining Fireflies today. Kukutux arrived soon after, to whom Keyni only offered the slightest of soft nods. She had no doubts that the duck would offer her a home here. Melaine arrived next with a smile and also brimming with curiosity. Jade eyes settled on those gathered warmly, but she remained silent. Conveying that she would not speak until everyone had gathered, including Antares.

And, moments later, the very wolf she had been wishing to see most of all made his appearance. The tundrian mix turned to him directly, eyes flickering over his form. Reading his expression for any clues as to what he might be feeling. There was a certain sense of seriousness in her gaze, but also understanding. Allowing another few seconds of silence to pass, she broke it with a soft clearing of her throat, speaking to Antares first. 

"Thank you for coming, Antares. Melaine." She addressed her packmates first, but let an ear flick to be sure to include Kukutux and Adrastus as well. "I think you know what this is about." Green eyes locked onto blue, not in challenge, but forthright honesty. "I checked back in on our home and...nothing is left. I didn't even find a trace of Howl or Ravaryn. It is plainly obvious that the time of the Glen is over." Slowly, she sat down, her attention solely for the dark Ostrega. "Antares, I know you have been struggling. It is not lost on me. You've been through far too much than any young man should have to go through." She drew in a breath, choosing her next words with care. "I think it may be in our best interest if those who remain and wish to do so, merge with Kukutux and her followers." She set him with a soft, but level look. To set him straight in that she by no means, was stomping all over his rank. "But, because I respect you - all of you, I will not act before consulting you first. I do not want to see you hurt further, which is why your opinion matters." She fell into silence then, compelling him - tell me your thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 07, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 10, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 12, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Vallkyrie - April 16, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 17, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 20, 2021, 12:58 PM