Ouroboros Spine take me back to a happy place
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Posting with permission in order to wrap this up! <3

She felt herself ease slightly. A small part of her worried that she might offend Antares by her show of initiative, and in turn, hidden leader like qualities. But he listened. He was patient. And in the end, agreed with her that there was no going back to the Glen. That here, trying to pick up the pieces in Moonglow, as full fledged members, was the healthiest choice for them all. 

Her brows furrowed softly. He appreciated her respect, but questioned if he really deserved it. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she tried to turn it around. Make him feel better. "You have been through much, Antares. For being able to withstand these burdens as you have for so long, is respectable in of itself." 

He left the choice up to her. Keyni was no longer a subordinate under his watch. She didn't need to double check with him, first. Though she hardly had ever had any issues getting along with the ebony Ostrega. He had un-finished business to take care of. And Lane needed some time to herself. To both of them, she nodded. "I understand. Do what you must. What you feel is right." Her soft jades moved in turn to Vallkyrie. The Archer had not been of the Glen, but was a valued acquaintance. Keyni was certain she would be welcome, if she wished for a home. To her, Antares and Lane, she concluded. "I will not force you to make any choices. But I have no doubt that Kukutux and her followers will welcome you as their own, should you wish." She turned to Kukuktux and Adrastus, who had stood by, patiently. With a gentle bow of her head. "If you will have me, I will remain here. This place...it calls to me." A trace of a smile flickered to her lips.
Messages In This Thread
take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 07, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 10, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 12, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Vallkyrie - April 16, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 17, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 20, 2021, 12:58 PM