Moonspear makaik ⧎
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I'm leaving.

It wasn't what he had intended to say, yet there it was. Cutting through her offer, this momentary peace they had found, strained as it was. His voice boomed with more emphasis than intended; a thunderclap.

Raimo was not sure where he would go. He was not sure if he truly meant to leave either, or if he only said that to garner some response from her; something beyond the sad staring of her eyes, or the fleeting glances stolen from one-another as they crossed paths any other moment.

He waited until she could experience something, then moved ahead with an explanation: I cannot be where I am not trusted, not wanted. He thought of the dark woman's body suddenly, yearning for her for a long, intense moment.

I found and invited the woman as you said to. She was meant to be here, but she is not. So I am unwanted by everyone I come across. Raimo did not lament this. He stated it as fact, but he was not sad about it. He would not let himself be taken in by a woman he only knew physically ever again; it had taken him this long to learn.

I will go.
Messages In This Thread
makaik ⧎ - by Kukutux - April 12, 2021, 08:40 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Raimo - April 12, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Kukutux - April 15, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Raimo - April 18, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Kukutux - April 23, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Raimo - April 27, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Kukutux - April 28, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Raimo - May 03, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: makaik ⧎ - by Kukutux - May 04, 2021, 11:16 AM