Hideaway Strath Its reasonin' made lucid and cool
12 Posts
Ooc —
Honestly, he found it kind of odd that this was her home and she knew nothing about the lands. Any place he and his brother camped, they made sure to map out their perimeter somewhat. Obviously they couldn't learn as much as they'd like, but they learned enough to stay safe. Leigh was safe here and should have had plenty of time to learn her home, unless—maybe she didn't feel safe here. Suddenly, he wondered if she was being held here against her will. She certainly had more freedom than any captive he had ever seen. So maybe it was something else. Whatever the case, something felt wrong. He knew better than to push so soon, so he tucked the information away to ask later when she trusted him more. 

Well, mapping out territories is one of my specialties, he told her with a smug but playful curve of his dark lips. I can teach you the basics. He brushed his nose along her cheek again—he couldn't help himself. In exchange, you can tell me things about yourself. He smiled again before moving, his gaze never leaving hers until she was moving with him.
Messages In This Thread
Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 13, 2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - April 18, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 18, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - April 21, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - May 03, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - May 08, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - May 17, 2021, 07:49 PM