Haunted Wood Break me down, you’ve got a lovely face
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
They study one another. Two warriors in their element and analyzing the other for weaknesses. It’s too bad he doesn’t have any. He does not fear death and is not with child. To him, he is invincible and if he proves to not be then he welcomes the realm he would step into after an honorable death. Except Santi knows nothing of honor. He couldn’t care for it. It’s a dog eat dog world out here and he’s out for himself. 

Surprisingly, this shewolf answers him. She’s an alphess of some pack. One he hasn’t heard of. Must have popped up when he’d left. Her name is Nyra and she’s out on a fresh midnight stroll. How fun is that. He’s not here to mope about, he’s here to find his old mates or die trying. 

He tilts his head slightly. “I smell no pack here. Is your home close?” He asks then. “I would hope so.” It’s not a threat, but it might be a threat.

If she truly desires a fight he would give her one. Demobilize her and rip those pups right out of her stomach for her to see. He’d kill them too. Just as he’s killed many children and pups before. He wouldn’t be going hungry tonight if that does end up happening.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Break me down, you’ve got a lovely face - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 01:44 AM