Duskfire Glacier You see that guy? Super weird
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Oak ears fluttered towards the merle woman, her virtually inaudible shuffling towards him pulled his face and eyes upon her once more with shy curiosity. Her muzzle glided against his cheek and without much thought Rye pressed into her affection, a quiet smile building as she pulled away. The she-dog fumbled her words, struggling with finding what she searched for and Rye was about to chip in but in her defeat, Imaq looked away. The hotahs head tilted, his own ears mimicking his packmates but accompanied by an expression of understanding. The man lowered and moved his stature in accordance to meet Imaqs eyes, his own tawny ones gazing softly at her for a moment before attempting to show her reassurance. His muzzle did the same as Imaq, gliding softly across her cheek before risking a planted affection upon the same cheek. A simple kiss that his heart hoped would telegraph, it was okay.
"It's okay," He softly reassured, "Sometimes I mess up my own language and it's one I have been speaking my entire life." Rye chuckled, a hearty smile tugging at his lips. There was a chance that wasn't what she was upset about, the hotah was throwing his best guess out there in hopes of it landing but he felt decently confident that was indeed what Imaq was upset with. Rye didn't understand why, he could only guess that she felt bashful from her initial show of affection, something he shared with her.     
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
You see that guy? Super weird - by Rye - May 28, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 04:45 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Rye - June 08, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Rye - July 18, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Imaq - July 20, 2021, 07:16 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Rye - July 26, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Imaq - July 27, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: You see that guy? Super weird - by Rye - August 06, 2021, 04:09 PM