Ouroboros Spine Under billowing sky
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When she mentioned that Kukutux had informed her to ask something from him, he remembered the conversation he'd had with their leader, during which she had tried to test him to see how he truly felt about his intended. A rabbit with a coat of white would be impossible to find- and he had had the wisdom to know this as truth. He wondered, then, if Lótë might seek to test him too- but for some reason, he didn't think she would.

She'd told him before that she'd had the expectation that a potential mate would create a place for them to live, and this was something he had done with her in mind. While he hoped still to fill it with furs and make the earth richly stored with food in the vicinity, he could only do so much while still having hopes of building a family this season. He knew how the cycles of women worked, and having assumed that Lótë was of the right age, he'd assumed that she might come into season some time before the Fall. If she would have him- and she said that she would- then there was nothing to stop them, he thought.

So it was with very little surprise that he responded, nodding, when she mentioned becoming a mother. He stepped forward, then, to close the space between them. "If you will take my name, and be true to only me, then I will give you children," He said, reaching out to touch his nose to her cheek, hoping she might draw nearer, so he could be sure that his proposal had been accepted.
Messages In This Thread
Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - May 29, 2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - June 04, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - June 04, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - June 28, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - July 14, 2021, 01:14 AM