Silver Moraine [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I have to admit, the stranger began, and Raimo found himself losing his many thoughts to their condition in the moment; he wonders where this will lead, instead.

I have to admit, you're quite the catch! He thinks they might say; or, —I've never had someone like you! Which would surely be a stroke to the ego after his repeated failings...

I only realized I'm in heat about a minute ago.

In that pause, Raimo felt everything in his mind come to a screeching halt. Whatever gears had been churning and imaginings he had been concocting for his own story, halted. He only watched their shining silver face; finding a note of humor as they drawled something about children.

It sort-of felt like he had shoved his head in to a pool of water and let the cold and the wet seep in through his ears. Slowly drowning himself in that soundlessness. Besides that, Raimo did not feel anything except the harshing of his buzz.

A few blinks later and that pantherine indifference settles across his features.

You might not be a parent, it is not a guarantee. He states this slowly, as if to convince himself of the fact. Given how laborious their coupling had been, Raimo would be shocked if the stranger's belly did not grow heavy in the coming months.

It had not been a part of the initial equation as he'd let his lust and his poor mental state win out over reason; but in any case: But... It is wrong to abandon one's responsibilities.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - May 30, 2021, 12:15 AM
RE: you make a fine shrine to me - by Raimo - May 30, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 02, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 03, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 10, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 15, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - August 01, 2021, 03:23 PM