Grouse Thicket 腐敗 ogamu-juku
59 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
He could not heal broken hearts or mend emotional wounds, like missing those who were gone to another world or just treasured as memories in the heart. Even still, he could take her on a journey to his own world. A step back in time.

"Imagine a warm spring day in a place far, far away. In the middle of an open field a cherry tree blossoms. It has white flowers and when the wind blows, its blossom-like leaves are spread around like confetti." He sighed softly, happily while his eyes were closed it felt for a second as if he could even feel the sun rays of his homestead. "Imagine wolves gathering nearby. The elderly, the puppies and adults -- all happy and joyful -- feasting that spring had come." There was a happy tingle that slithered through his body, warming the heart with a joy for only a short amount of time. Soon, however, sadness swept over like a flood. Another sigh, this time a painful reminder.

"I'm sorry..." Dragonfly whispered. "I'm afraid ..I can't remember their faces. Their names. Or the past."

And with that he felt at fault; instead of bringing her happiness he was only a messenger of sorrow.

[/b][/b]
Messages In This Thread
腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 06, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Draggonfly - June 10, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 10, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Draggonfly - June 10, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 10, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Draggonfly - June 10, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 10, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Draggonfly - June 10, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 10, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: 腐敗 ogamu-juku - by Draggonfly - June 11, 2021, 01:33 PM