Redhawk Caldera It ain't fitting
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Bitch.

How else to put it? She was being a fucking bitch about this and she didn’t need to be, Slate was done being nice right about now. The two bitches were up and about in their faces, and this would turn ugly real quick. Let’s not escalate the situation any further – ”I am sorry, if I misspoke then – but you need me as much as I need you.” Oh too late!

”Yea I am not good at this. Core of a pack thing, but I am fucking great herbalist. I could be the one saving your loved ones from an illness, I could mend a wound of your family. I am great at that. You need me.” Too bold, abort mission Slate! No? Too late she was standing now as the other wolf was turning more and more hostile in this situation and she wasn’t a fan of sitting if she might be chased off or told to leave.

Harsh words were exchanged here but Slate wasn’t sorry, she didn’t regret a word she spoke. She looked intensely at the other female who might outrank her, but certainly didn’t out-bitch her. She was in her own league in that aspect. She was feeling bold and determined, she was okay with being turned away now, she had made her point clear. This woman would be a goddamn fool for letting this chance pass up and Slate would be okay with finding a place that would appreciate her.

Just make up your mind, bitch.
Messages In This Thread
It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 06, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 07, 2021, 08:13 AM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 07, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 03:33 PM