Hideaway Strath You call but I just cut the line
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
War could not sleep. The haunting images and dreams of the past was keeping her awake and she did not like it one bit. It was just a nap after all, she could stay awake, though she had not slept that night either. She walked instead upon earth still unfamiliar to her, the scents growing more familiar as time passed and she began looking for a good place. A place to spar.

”Tye!” Her ears turned and she tilt her head. A small squeaky voice had reached her ears and she wasn’t particularly curious but the yelping sound of a small one made her walk closer.

She came across two pups play fighting and one she had seen before the other was new. Big for a pup. War’s stone-cold eyes observed silently, keeping watch and looking if others were nearby, just to discover the pups were alone. War did not walk closer but watched them from a distance. If the pups thought she would step in and stop a friendly spar, they would be disappointed.

War would never interrupt learning, the preparation for fighting that was essential for their rise. She observed, watched silently as the pups wrestled. It was not her place to interrupt this and should it get out of hand? Well how could it, it was a spar, anything goes.
Messages In This Thread
You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 07, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 07, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 09, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 10, 2021, 02:19 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 11, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 12, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 15, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 26, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:27 PM