Hideaway Strath i don't live in california, i'll inform you,
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
gonna go ahead and post this next round but there's no posting order so feel free to post replies whenever. :)

Her irrational fears melted away, tensing and then relaxing as Vein inched closer and smoothed the fretful wrinkles from her face with a rasp of his tongue. There was still an instinct to snap her fangs as he reached for the babe at her breast, her creamy coat turned to a dark strawberry blonde from all the blood, but The Priestess managed to swallow the feeling down -- reminding herself that he was not Aliroth and Kynareth would never let anyone hurt her that way again. 

Remembering her friend then, the Saluki's eyes found him by the entrance and she gave him a shy smile. "Zank ye fer coming, Donav," she murmured softly, fondly, as she glanced down at the baby -- her baby. "I almost cannae vait ta see 'er running vith yer boys." Whatever did or didn't happen between the two wolfdogs, whatever they might've been, she would always cherish his friendship -- and she would always be grateful for the fact that it hadn't changed things between them. 

She pressed against Vein as he embraced her, a grateful smile gracing her scarred lips as she beamed up at him -- tail wagging with the joy of the occasion and the pride her husband's words had instilled. She glanced between the two men, her words a bit hesitant when they lingered on Vein for a moment -- uncertain if they would inspire any offense.

"She is Momotzli. Momotzli Ix Chel Bonesplinter. Ze gods vill know 'er -- an' ze pack vill too in time," she promised The Grandmaster with a small grin, knowing that both she and the pup would be scarcely seen in the upcoming weeks.

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't live in california, i'll inform you, - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 01:06 PM