Hideaway Strath I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]]
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
He lifted his head and stared into the night, He white ears keen looking for the noise that had pulled him from slumber, His eyes shifted toward his wife and daughter, and was torn should he leave or would be be needed here to protect them?

His Pale Angel could hold her own as protect their pup, he was needed to protect the pack lands, he’d keep the intruders from getting this far in. He rumbled softly “Aerin My Love, I’ll return soon” His muzzle touched his daughter’s sleeping form and he drew in the mix of their scents deep into his lungs then moved out of their den and toward the call.

He moved smoothly and at a constant speed not faltering nor wasting any extra energy, he’d need it all soon by the sounds of it. He came upon the sounds of snarls he did not lunge into any greater speed he was already moving as a brisk jog his large tummy swinging. Without breaking stride he bowled into the disorganized bunch and then threw his considerable bulk at a mangy wolf aiming for the back of it’s neck as it had it’s attention on Derg. He needed to taste blood, these wolves would pay for coming into a territory that was not theirs and endangering the pack young with their very presence.
Messages In This Thread
I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by RIP Fury - June 24, 2021, 02:15 AM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Derg - June 24, 2021, 01:30 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Vein - July 01, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 07:42 PM