Firefly Glen eashiq alghurub
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the sky was painted lavender, the clouds a deepening navy where their bellies undulated; as the sun began its final dip towards the horizon, everything became outlined in soft salmon-pinks.
the colors were not so forgiving to the jewel, whose sparse coat of beiges and browns did little more than shift to cooler shades with the dying of the light.
in a few hours the fireflies would be out. the stage would be set; jawahir would be welcome to roam the glen to hunt for prey and feast upon them — though, not to fill their belly.
there was a tinge of smoke in the air. it smelled suspect, causing jawahir to pause as they patrolled among the green for a moment. such a lovely evening would not be easily spoiled.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
160 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
With the sunset came a dip in temperature, which roused the ghost from rest. He pressed on deeper into the valley, figuring he'd cover more ground through the night in the absence of unbearable Summer sunshine.

His travels had been lonely, which Viinturuth preferred, though he was admittedly looking forward to reuniting with his brother. He wondered, rather painfully, how many pups Ibis had bore him this season and how those from last year would be coping with a new title of "big sister".

Movement of an unknown creature captured the rogue's attention, and his dark eyes were quick to locate a canine form. He grumbled lowly to himself - another fucking 'yote - and he paused to regard it with an unimpressed glare. Viinturuth, having not paid enough attention to either of the scavengers who'd unfortunately crossed his path before, not recognise this one as the first.

Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
jawahir recognizes the shape as wolf, but more importantly there is the khol around the eyes, the ragged gray along their back. these are telling features; this is a man that the jewel has encountered before.
he had not been so kind before. best to be wary - but not nervous either, as jawahir refused to be reduced to the status of prey for anyone.
surely my eyes deceive me, the courtesan calls, loud enough for the man to overhear.
here i thought you disliked my kind, and yet, fate draws you close to me again. hmm.
the coyote saunters closer with the prideful bearing of any wolf, slowing within a patch of cool grass while the stars wink overhead. the man is already moving on, clearly unimpressed with the sight.
oh, come now. i am not so hard to look at. i only bite if you ask nicely.