Ouroboros Spine xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
It was no easy task to turn her mind from the sorrow of losing him, away from the gaping hole in her existence that had been left. She had heard others say before that eventually they would forget the faces of their loved ones in their grief. Such was not her experience. 

Adrastus’ face hovered behind her eyelids, as if he would round the bend in the trees or walk into their ulaq at any moment. Every time she turned around — every glimpse of white — she expected to see him. Lótë couldn’t find it in her to believe that he would ever fade from her heart. 

A wet, trembling smile was offered. ”Aye,” she sighed, unable to hide for a moment just how weary she was. ”He was so happy to become a father, Kukutux. I was so proud to give him that. I just…I don’t know how I will do it without him.”

She would persevere; she must. For the sake of Adrastus’ children. 

The dove would not — could not — fail him. She would make the spiritbear proud, no matter where he was. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - July 19, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Kukutux - August 01, 2021, 01:34 AM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - August 11, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Kukutux - August 12, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - August 27, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Kukutux - August 29, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - August 29, 2021, 07:02 PM