Duskfire Glacier I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Soft gazes, quiet laughter, and tranquil smiles, he shared each as Lane delve into the memories of her trip. It was a pleasure to listen to others stories, easy for him to engage in the joy or excitement the teller held whilst explaining but the nagging feeling that a piece of the agouti woman was missing continued to warn Rye narrowly under the thin sheet of his aware conscious. There was nothing to be done at the moment. Rye had questions of a different kind for the girl. Moonglow, Kukutux, Pig-man, so many new inputs to inquire about.
Iana. An uncertain amount of moon phases had passed since her disappearance and despite the packs best efforts her location went undiscovered, Rye began to believe she may not wish to be found. A sentiment he could have once greatly understood but his life changed, for the better, he hoped hers did as well. "I believe Iana will return, maybe not today, nor tomorrow but I think she's safe and sound. Wherever she is." He stated somberly, nodding his head, mostly to reassure himself. "Anyways," He started quickly, a sharp change in tone to a more friendly one. "Your trip sounded like it was lively, at least somewhat full of action." A small chuckle given. "I'm glad you came back safe, I'm sure your little ones were not so happy you abandoned them." He teased. Rye wondered if Siku would miss him if he left, or if he would even notice.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops - by Rye - October 11, 2021, 05:18 PM