Razorback Ridge you gotta start at the beginning
96 Posts
Ooc — delaney
to say that mulberry had been aware she wasn't the only one searching for daddy dearest ...or that she was also being trailed by one of her siblings ( and by consequence their mother ) would be a lie. she existed in a world that was largely of her own perception. humming softly to herself, she only stops; put on alert by the silhouette that is approaching. oh, heya `meric! she chirrups; brow furrowing at the second half of his statement. i didn't know you were followin' me. she stretches languidly on her perch and thumps her tail against it.

you lookin' for da too? she asks... or just me? it was true she hadn't checked in with arlette before making the decision to venture off in search of derg. instead, she rather spontaneously made the decision with the belief that at almost six months she was old enough to make sure an adventure ( even if that wasn't expressly true ).

for the moment, arlette remaining out of her view, goes unnoticed.

bellatrix is pregnant since april 19th
Messages In This Thread
you gotta start at the beginning - by Bellatrix - September 17, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: you gotta start at the beginning - by Turmeric - September 18, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: you gotta start at the beginning - by Arlette - September 19, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: you gotta start at the beginning - by Bellatrix - September 20, 2021, 11:14 AM
RE: you gotta start at the beginning - by Turmeric - September 28, 2021, 10:52 PM