Sawtooth Spire i'd welcome the plague as a blessing
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Random Event 
consequence ( maybe a halloween? ) event i: ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴏɴ · a recently felled mountain goat nearby ingested plants prior to it's untimely demise that cause upset stomach & hallucinations in those who have taken bites of its flesh.

it takes a few hours after he's dined his fill from the mountain goat but as the afternoon sloughed towards evening, nausea begins to set in. worripa's stomach roils with displeasure and the press of half regurgitated meat makes him almost gag. he swallows thickly, pausing at a small puddle of rainwater collected from within the mouth of the cave within sawtooth he'd taken brief refuge in. for a moment the salt of the earth quiets his stomach —

but it is only a brief respite.

it starts up again and the shadows begin to press in on him; whispers of voices uttering nonsensical tongues snake out from within the cool depths of the cave. shuffling 'round on the rock under paw, worripa presses himself to the rough hewn wall of the cave; low growls emitting from the base of his throat: a warning to any and all to stay away.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette