Lion Head Mesa dust
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Slate had been lead to the encampment of the others of Ursus and she wasn't sure what to make of them yet. So she moved out of camp to collect plants and herbs. She had been alone for many years, suddenly being around others in this amount of number, was certainly a change. Probably not a welcome change. She collected web in the morning dew on sticks, knowing that it was an excellent tool for stopping bleeding wounds. Once she had several sticks with the sticky mass on it she began heading back to her place in the camp.

She had found a spot that was a bit off side from the others, kept her pouch and herbs she had collected there. She carefully placed the sticks into the ground to not make them touch dirt. It took some precision work, but she was used to that. She looked over her work and wondered if and when she would get to use it. It was itching inside of her to get to work, though war was not to be taken lightly. But being useful to these bear-cray crays was her new mission.

"i search for Slate." Her ears perked upon hearing her name. Someone was asking for her? How odd. The war had yet to begin. Was she in trouble somehow? She turned her sharp and narrow head toward the speaker and saw someone she could smell wasn't from Ursus. So not in trouble - yet.

"I am Slate."

She took a few steps forward to see what this stranger wanted. "queen satsu has asked that you treat an injured wolf. in the palace" A queen wanted her to treat someone? Well it had to be the queen of Akashingo ten for Merrick was leader of Ursus, and he had told Slate that his mate had been murdered. The entire reason for this war. Yes Slate was paying close attention to the things going on around her.

"I see. Let me gather my things." She turned around and collected everything she had. She didn't know what kind of injury she was supposed to treat, so she brought along everything. Including the web covered sticks. If she wasn't mistaken it seemed likely that it would be wounds. They were at war after all. She turned to the golden female again and nodded. She could lead the way.
Messages In This Thread
dust - by Tamar - October 14, 2021, 07:51 PM
RE: dust - by Slate - October 15, 2021, 06:41 AM
RE: dust - by Tamar - October 15, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: dust - by Slate - October 17, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: dust - by Tamar - October 17, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: dust - by Slate - October 18, 2021, 06:22 AM
RE: dust - by Tamar - October 18, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: dust - by Slate - October 19, 2021, 11:59 AM