Lion Head Mesa Covered in gold, forgetting my skin
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Slate had left the room with Germanicus and Crowfeather for what felt like just a moment. She had headed out for just a brief moment to soak in some daylight, only to realize it was night. Time flew by so fast that Slate couldn't keep track of it anymore. She was constantly brought supplies and food for herself by Germanicus, but now she wanted fresh air. She was taking a short stroll around the mesa to stretch her legs and soon knew it was time to head back. She hadn't heard the cry of Crowfeather (but luckily Germanicus was there) and she hadn't seen the tradesman enter either.

So when she arrived and came into the den she was surprised to see a sudden crowd had formed in there. She looked at the new arrival with stern eyes and her tail lowered. She didn't like the stares they were giving. “Pharaoh be praised he has such attentive subjects, If this one died Queen Satsu would be bereft. She cares for him, so” With a short bark Slate interrupted and she snapped her fangs together without actually aiming for anyone, but simply to move their attention to her. Slate didn't like this person one bit. She felt too curious somehow.

"He will not die." She walked past the newcomer and up to the stone bed of Crowfeather and saw he was awake. She quickly grabbed some mice she had leftover and then nudged them toward him as well as grabbing the huge chunks of moss she had everywhere, soaked in water. "Eat, drink." She watched him carefully doing these actions, not letting him come around it. Even if it was just a few bites she wanted to see him eat. She didn't pay much attention to the newcomer introducing himself, but she did hear the name. As well as the fact as he been looking for Crowfeather.

"And why have you been looking for Crowfeather?" Her tone was accusing, direct and her eyes stern. What could they possibly want with an injured wolf who needed nothing but rest and healing? She felt protective, she had taken it upon herself to heal Crowfeather back up, and she was intend on doing just that. Being bothered by some nonsense was not in his best interest to get better. Slate kept her eyes upon Crowfeather and noticed some of the wounds had sprung up and was bleeding again. She began searching among her herbs and plants for the things she needed to close them back up.

But there was no mistaking the fact she was keeping her attention on the room while she was working.
Messages In This Thread
Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - October 25, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Germanicus - October 25, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - October 26, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Germanicus - October 26, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - October 28, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Germanicus - October 28, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Sihaya - October 28, 2021, 10:01 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - October 29, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Germanicus - October 31, 2021, 08:19 AM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Sihaya - October 31, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 08:25 AM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - November 01, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Germanicus - November 01, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Sihaya - November 01, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Slate - November 07, 2021, 05:40 AM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - November 07, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Germanicus - November 07, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Sihaya - November 17, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: Covered in gold, forgetting my skin - by Crowfeather - December 02, 2021, 07:23 PM