Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
14 Posts
Ooc — Rain
"I won't learn anything if you do that." Sieghard nodded in appreciation of her statement. Her mind was sharp; now it was time to find out if that was also characteristic of her teeth and claws.

Without further ado, he abruptly broke into a sprint, approaching Arielle from an angle instead of head-on. With his jaws gaping wide, he hoped to clamp them down onto her shoulder blade. Despite her insistence for him not to hold back, all he was seeking to do was bite down and exert pressure... In an actual fight, if he had managed to secure a hold, he would have thrashed his head to and fro in an effort to rip and rend flesh, thereby worsening the wound, but the purpose of this was not to incapacitate his opponent. A solid bite without the added violence should serve his purposes.

Regardless of whether or not his bite landed where he had intended, he widened his stance and then threw the weight of his hips in Arielle's direction, hoping to knock her down or at least detract from her initial balance. Through habit, his ears were turned down slightly and his eyes narrowed, both small, defensive measures even though they'd said that they would not maim each other.

(So sorry for the delay! <3 I've always enjoyed our thread, just had some health and work stuff going on recently. Also, please let me know if there's anything that you would like me to change about my post. Others on Wolf told me that when sparring or fighting here, it's up to the roleplayers in the thread as to how they handle it. Dodging/countering/anything is fine with me!). @Arielle
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Sieghard - December 16, 2021, 10:50 AM