Totoka River Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
7 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
The wolfess had been traveling, not that such information should come as a shock. Isari had followed the river and now, she had found a large cluster a fish; a meal

The girl dropped into a low crouch, as close to the ground as she could go, and slowly crept closer to the bank. She knew that it wasn’t required, this step of over-calculated foot placement as she would be plenty fast enough to just snap her jaws in the water and, most likely, still get a meal. Even so, Isari was aware there was also an off chance that the fish would get spooked and swim away before she could grab one. The wolfess really didn’t want to deal with that kind of disappointment.

Another step, and another, and another and she was crouching 
at the edge of the bank. Isari stared carefully into the glistening water, ripples cutting across her reflection like they thought that if they fought hard enough she would keep her muzzle out of their space. She didn’t. 

Isari held her breath with ease as she threw her head into the water and let her jaw fall open and closed around an unsuspecting victim. The wolfess tugged her catch away from the bank, ending its life fully and watched with unfaltering poise as the other fish scattered as if they had been the ones to be snuffed out like a flickering candle wick. Quite pathetic.

Isari speaks both English and French
Don't ever be afraid to reach out about anything. You're all amazing!! Thank you <3
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:42 PM
Isari - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 25, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:00 PM