Totoka River Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
7 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
The wolfess’ plan had been simple; get food, eat previously mentioned food, find shelter, and sleep. Easy. Simple. Perfect. So, of course, when Isari heard footsteps and a light woof from another, her immediate reaction was: oh dear god. 

Still, she drew her head up and gave the approaching wolf a thorough scan. She looked nice enough. Nice enough to convince Isari that, if it came down to it, she could come out on top. 

The wolfess listened carefully to the other’s words, studying everything from mannerisms and tone to word choice. Isari still came to the same conclusion, this wolf would be too passive to start anything Isari couldn’t finish. 

With a tilt of her head and a off-put huff Isari decided to push her company a little further. “Fine,” she sent a wave of her paw towards the riverbank, “let’s see what you’ve got.”

It was a challenge. Isari was well aware of how it sounded. After all, that’s how she meant it. 

The wolfess let herself settle once more on the ground and took another bite of her well-earned meal.

It was a challenge. Isari knew it. And she also knew that there was a good chance she’d find an awful lot of entertainment from just watching.

—-
Isari speaks both English and French
Don't ever be afraid to reach out about anything. You're all amazing!! Thank you <3
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:42 PM
Isari - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 25, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:00 PM