Ravensblood Forest I Run To You
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
tags are for reference! <3

Violante was now over a month along with her whelps, which meant she was halfway through her pregnancy. Her appetite had increased substantially - she was almost always hungry. Her baby bump was prominent, as her black belly fur had thinned to show black skin underneath, another gift of her melanism. She was following the river to their northern border when one of the pups moved inside her. She immediately stopped what she was doing and howled for Avery, excitement welling up within her chest. She had had other things on her mind - information from Noir and the coastal wolves, @Luka's reluctance to integrate with the rest of the pack, and @Azarov's hard work - but with the first sign of movement in her womb, these thoughts were disregarded, for the moment.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Avery couldn't help but brood when Violante was out of his sight. He knew it would be like this, and he hadn't dare try to interfere with her activities. As her belly grew, the more protective he grew towards her, and the more he wanted to be near her. 

He did his best to avoid showing her how desperate he was to be with her. He found himself relieved when she howled for him. He raced through the forest along the river, following his mate's scent until he found her, he didn't stop until he standing next to her, leaning towards her side.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
"The pups are moving," she told him softly, as soon as he arrived. "It's the first time... God, I hope they don't move half as much as I do," she added, snorting. "Walk with me. There are things I've wanted to discuss." Violante turned to follow the river, which still flowed. It gurgled along beside them as they took to walking once more.

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Avery stepped into stride along side his mate, bumping his shoulder into hers, grinning playfully. "My love, neither of us ever stop moving, we're in big trouble."
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante sighed softly, in a mock defeated sort of way. "The pack will have it's hands full." She laughed softly, then paused to take a drink from the river. "And speaking of the pack..." She frowned, trying to decide where to begin. Best to begin with Noir's information. "Erzulie asked Noir to gather information on the coastal wolves in exchange for teaching Lorelai," she frowned as she spoke, brows knitting together. "I'll bet Omak is with them." They'd done well at keeping their borders secure, and with no reappearance of Omak, she was beginning to relax a bit more.

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Avery nuzzled his mate's brow, trying to will the worry lines away, then brought up another topic he was excited to discuss. "I had a very eventful spar with Azarov." Avery chucked, shooting Violante a meaningful look. "We truly are quite evenly matched." He of course went into it with the same arrogant attitude he began every spar with, he was so used to being underestimated that he could generally end spars quickly by taking his opponent by sheer surprise alone, but Azarov was quick to respond, counter, and match him with equal strength and wit.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
"That's good to hear," Violante said, smiling slightly. "I think he'll make a great Sentinel - or, perhaps a Warden, down the line?" She would seek her mate's opinion on this. It would be well down the line of course, once they had grown as a pack. She also wondered about sending him abroad, and gathering more information on other packs. But, of course, there was always Noir, too. Perhaps it was better to keep her warriors closer to home. Then, she voiced a concern. "Luka isn't integrating with the pack - all he cares about is Lorelai. I'm not certain on how to handle that..."

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"He has many gifts, I believe he'd be fit for any." Avery growled at the mention of Luka, he had still never gotten an explanation on why he had met Lorelai in the condition he had in the first place. His eyes met Violante and he voices the very thought, "Luka still hasn't told me how he and Lorelai had gotten separated." Or why it took him so long to find her. 
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante scowled softly, then loosed a heavy sigh. "I might have to speak with Lorelai... I can't let Luka stay here if he isn't willing to put in any work." Violante wasn't keen on the idea - she had no idea how Lorelai would react. What if she tried to leave? Another sigh, another frown. "That's all I wanted to discuss. Have you anything else?"

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Mature 
Avery frowned. He imagined that if Luka had to leave, Lorelai would follow. He cringed to think what could happen if they could become separated again. He shook himself, removing the tension the hypothetical future had brought to his body.
"I hope Luka pulls it together, for Lorelai's sake."

No more work. Avery wanted to enjoy the alone time he had left with his mate 
"As for further discussion?"  Avery brushed his body against Violante's, his tail circling her body,  "I always have plenty I could discuss with you. " He shot Violante a smirk and winked at her.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion

Violante snickered softly at her mat, gently nipping at his shoulder. "Mmm... I suppose I have some time to spare..." She turned, heading back towards the caverns, all the while eyeing Avery intently. It didn't even matter that she was already pregnant - it wasn't like that would hurt the pups. Smirking, she would lead him into their shared chambers, where they could "discuss" as long as they wanted.

Mental Health (100/100)