all the shadow birds of the world
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
@Erebus
This is back-dated to when Autumn was in this area.

Autumn was wandering around like she always was. Today she had come upon Blackfeather Woods and found herself wandering what secrets were kept by the dark mysterious woods. She walked in with not much fear, except for the loss of daylight here. It was if the dark trees sucked in the light that reached them and kept it locked inside. "Hello?" She called, and her voice echoed and bounced off the trunks as if mocking her. [size=large]Hello? [/size][size=medium]Hello? [/size][size=small]Hello?[/size] [size=x-small]Hello?[/size] Autumn eyes swiveled up quickly as something dark passed over her head. A shadow? Another one passed, with a loud kaw, and she realized they were birds.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
13 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Your tag didn't work :P
I'm ok with backdating it, I haven't played Erebus in a while :)

Intruders plagued Blackfeather those days. Wolves walked freely through the crows' lands, wolves that claimed it as theirs. But Erebus had chosen to watch them, to study their actions and behaviors before taking a decision of what to do about them. The easiest thing to do would've been to chase them off, they had the numbers, but that wasn't the Dark Lord style.

But it was different this time. The creature that lurked his lands that day wasn't a wolf. It looked similar, but smaller and more colorful, one that he had never seen before in his lands. The Spyros watched the creature under the patriarch's command, and this time, even guided by him. It didn't seem threatening, not to them, so the Dark Lord decided to take the matter in his own hands. The cry that the creature heard was Erebus' own call, announcing their presence, and with a swift movement of his dark wings, the Blackfeather Lord flew lower and perched himself in a low branch, in the fiery creature's plain sight.

"You're not a wolf..." he cawed in a serious tone, staring directly into the other's eyes with his threatening cold glare.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
sorry about the tag!

The same crow-raven landed on a branch above her, making a simple statement. "Thanks, Cap'n Obvious." She giggled at her own words. "And your not a pigeon. So what?" She said, with a little smile on her face. Her eyes were bright, despite the dark setting they were in.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
13 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

How rude. came to his lands, without his consent, and dared speaking to him like that. There was no right. He jumped from his branch, and with an aggressive flutter of his dark wings, he flew towards the intruder, cawing and grunting inn the crow tongue things that the red wolf-dwarf would never understand. He landed on front of her, with his wings wide open, and a bunch of his guards quivered around them, in an attempt to mistify the fox.

"You Don't speak to me like that! These are my lands! MINE!" he growled a guttural caw.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
She barely managed to keep from laughing. She had mischievous intentions now, for the bird had made it far too easy to get on his nerves. It was too easy to irritate him so she took her chance. "This land belongs to anyone who steps on it, bird brain. I'll speak to you just how I like." She said with a thin playful grin. Perhaps getting in trouble could be dangerous, but it sure was fun.
13 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry, I don't know if I was clear with my post... Erebus is always followed by a bunch of other crows who guard him, and atm Autumn is being surrounded by a lot of 'em...

So the creature wasn't scared of them? Then it was time for the real thing. With a loud caw, the night lord ordered his guards to attack. Ferocious growls and caws erupted from each of their beaks, and soon, the fox was in the middle of a black cloud of birds that aimed to draw blood with their sharp beaks.

How dare the bitch talk of his lands like that. Blackfeather Woods had been baptized by his great great grandfather, and the claim belonged to his lineage ever since. The Spyros weren't a damn joke, they protected their lands, and they did it fiercely.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Autumn had indeed had a treaty with several dark birds long ago. But when it came to safety, she would kill all the shadow birds she liked. With a snarl, Autumn Berry leapt fiercely onto several. She killed quickly. It only took her about eight seconds to kill one, but could vary according to their strength. But it seemed as if they just kept appearing from nowhere! Her white fangs flashed as she cracked crow spines that she could grab a hold of, but it seemed as if the flow of guards would never end.
13 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The fireceness of his spyros filled the dark lord with pride. They were willing to give their lives to protect his claim to the dark woods, to their home, their loyalty was undeniable. But the fox was showing to be pretty fierce too, and he couldn't afford to lose so many bodies against such a tiny little freak. So with a growl of his own, his warriors elevated their flight, looping just above the fireball's head, but far enough to be out of her reach.

"They will keep coming if i so want it, creature!" the shadow bird cawed with a guttural voice. Though, the fox could make it stop if she wanted as well. It would only require for her to make a deal with the crow, who knew how to use this kind of situations to his own advantage. It was implied in his stare, cold, metrical, that he would be willing to make arrangements with the fiery creature.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
"I'm not just a creature! Make 'em stop or I'll kill 'em all!" She snarled. The truth was, she probably couldn't kill them all without being clawed and pecked to death first. But she didn't know if this was a clever crow or if he was gullible. The crows fought feircely, and she managed to kill two more as she waited for his answer.
13 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The answer was clever. But the Dark Lord would call it cunning. Two more losses were too much, he knew this, and he also knew that Autumn wouldn't stop killing them as long as they kept attacking her. The red creature had shown to be a fierce one, maybe even as much as his own Spyros, and he respected that, but he wasn't going to let her be the one to decide when his warriors ceased the attack.

"They will stop only when you're out of my lands." the crow said with his guttural caw from the safety of his branch.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
finish up? If so last post for me.

"Then I'll get out of your stupid land," She muttered. She batted a crow away from her eyes, where its claws had been aiming. She sped away from the mob of dark feathers quickly. She did not desire to be killed and have her torn bloody carcass lying on the ground. She could imagine scavengers pecking away at her, and it was not a pretty sight. Autumn would run as far as she had to, and keep on running from these fiercely loyal soldiers. Perhaps she now respected the power of birds more than she had before.