Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sorry for the wait, the holidays had me all over the place. I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas <3  

[size=x-small]Nyra did not take him seriously, at first, she only turned to face him for a moment before returning to Towhee. Rye sneered at the woman, his ego lightly bruising from her inaction. Steam continued to roll from his nose, his chest heaving as Rye took grander and grander breaths to compensate for the anger being built up. Nyra began to talk as if she turned a new leaf, as if her heart had learned its lesson and she stopped being the insanity she truly was. He snorted, scoffing at her claims. She didn't have him fooled. "Oh so now you show kindness since you have lost everything!?" He yelled, stepping a foot closer, his eyes still adamantly locked onto Nyra. "Where was that kindness a year ago? You nearly took my life, and a dear friend. She was all I had back then! I wonder if you came back to finish off what happiness I had left?" He growled and took another step closer, he was prepared to strike, to show as little mercy to her as she showed to him but Towhee had other ideas. [/size]
[size=x-small] She lowly greeted him, it sparked an impossibly tiny flame to flicker in his heart, a granule of compassion for his long time friend caught in the middle. Water rapids of guilt clawed at the mans will to stay angry, Towhee didn't deserve to be greeted like this but the high of anger was a succubus. A siren of the sea, she sang to him, beckoning and pleading but to no avail. Slowly his tail and hackles lowered, his stern gaze softened as his eyes shifted towards his friend. Before the man truly had any say (as if he had any from the start), his anger had been swept away in the current, although in its place left a sour gut punch. A shred of resentment towards Towhee for taking away his chance to get even. For himself, for his family, still convinced Nyra had something to do with their disappearance. [/size]
[size=x-small]Rye faced Towhee, still aware of her deafness, but refused to make eye contact, swiftly switching from trees, to snow, to even Nyra; which he promptly flashed his teeth to. "It is good to see you as well Towhee." He breathed, the last remnants of anger being exuded. "You don't know it but the woman called Nyra nearly got me killed once, along with a dear friend. She will never be more than a worm groveling in the dirt, its best you leave her to rot alone." [/size]
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM