Ouroboros Spine let it seep through your sockets and ears into your precious ruptured skull
9 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
why here? the russet-hackled wolf complained to the earthen sisters at her flanks, who were nearly identical to her. only their eyes differed, and the varying degrees of warmth in the colors of their coats.

this place is kind of lame. i don't like the smell. the coast isn't far, viridian turned imploring blue-green eyes to @Lazuline, the only sister with eyes to match the earthy colors of her fur. she knew she would have no luck with convincing @Cerulean, whose mind was made up, and who often held the most sway when it came to important decisions. to be fair, she was usually right. but not on this.
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi

because it isn't there, she chastised, urgency clear in her hushed tone as she sneered back at her sister.  though they were triplets, cerulean fashioned herself to be the oldest and the wisest of them.  they'd needed to leave, she was sure of it.  and now they needed somewhere to stay.  at least for the time being.

she slowed, then came to pause and scent at a fallen tree.  it smelled faintly of wolves, but the scent was so stale that she was convinced there would be no danger for them here. 

viri was right, though.  she didn't much like the look of this place.  it reeked of despair, though she wasn't sure where she drew that assumption.  we don't have to stay here forever, she said, softer this time.  but for tonight, i think we should just...

ciri trailed off before letting out a defeated sigh.  can we just stay here?
14 Posts
Ooc — gosling
Lazuline took up the rear of this freshly outcasted group. There was enough distance avoid most quarrels that sparked up, but close enough to hear each one. This one didn’t last long. Thank god, she thought with an eye roll. Still, even after the brief exchange had long since passed, her sibling’s complaints were like an irritating itch that wouldn’t go away. If she hadn’t fucked up so bad to lead them to this voice, Viridian wouldn’t have anything to complain about.

Or maybe she should just keep her damn mouth shut. 

There. Itch scratched.

She dragged behind in silence until they came across a fallen tree. Cerulean suggested they stay here for the night. Lazuline couldn’t hold her tongue any longer.

Are you an idiot?! There was much more ferocity in her tone then she intended. Deep breath.

We need to keep going.
9 Posts
Ooc —
cerulean chided her, sounding tired. lazuline snapped, sounding strung out.
viridian slumped miserably, suddenly overwhelmed by the negativity buzzing between the trio. she just wanted to go home. and she never would. come on, zuli, we don't have to get nasty, she said with sullen reproach in her voice. we have been walking for a long time...
i don't know, viri added suddenly, realizing how indecisive she sounded. this whole thing just... sucks. i wish — i wish you guys were a little less selfish. but she couldn't say that. i wish we could just start over.
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi

the words that came out of that girl's mouth — !

she could hardly see straight, filled with a rage that caused her movements to slow and her face to become a still, expressionless mask.

frustrated to no end and only moments from bursting, it is viridian's intervention that prevents her from lashing out.  the fury contained within cerulean's still face was released in a drawn sigh.  her gaze, which had been fixed with fearsome intensity upon her sister's ungrateful maw, deflected to the ground.

we can, she says.  her tone is soft, though it is clear that she still considers herself in charge.  this is starting over.  it was their only option, it went without saying.  she turned back to lazuline with a look of admonishment.  it's one night, liri.

anything past that they could figure out in the morning.
14 Posts
Ooc — gosling
The intensity in her voice may have left her voice with one sigh, but it remained within a glare. That glare bounced from Cerulean to Viridian — who sulked as she disagreed — to Cerulean again.

She sighed again, heavily this time. Damn me for being the only sensible one.

So many curses and fury weighed on her tongue, none of which she spoke aloud. What’s the point? They’ve made their stupid decision.

Lazuline stomped off in the other direction.