Ouroboros Spine now that i have survived the spectacle of my youth
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi

what?  it was hard for ciri to believe that her sister could have trouble anywhere.  viridian had proven her worth as a healer, gone above and beyond to do so.  then it clicked.  oh, she breathed, i...

swallowing thickly, she steadied herself.  viri, cerulean said in earnest, without allowing the tiredness to fray the edges of her voice, this is a chance for us to start over.  any place that would reject us over something like that is one not worth our consideration. 

and if that was everywhere, then ... so be it.  they'd always have each other.  they'd make something of their own if they had to.  but, she knew none of them would be up to the task.  certainly not now, at least.

i think we should head towards the coast tomorrow.  she'd initially pulled them all away from it, as she knew that on the off chance someone was looking for them it would be near the water.  but she didn't think anyone was, and if they were, the girls were far enough out now that there was little hope of finding them.  that'll make us all more comfortable, at least.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now that i have survived the spectacle of my youth - by Cerulean - December 30, 2021, 10:58 PM