Firefly Ravine teach me what I have not yet learned
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Just as she had bid, Inutsuk sat alongside her. 

These questions she asked — they were important; that he knew. He looked down to his paws think, lips tugging to a short smile. Meanwhile, the face of sivullik had come to mind, mesmerizing and lacking no beauty.

I think they do, yes. And her voice... it's the sound of a bird's song when the sun wakes. Alluring and soft like a lullaby — enough to invite a soothing slumber.

The thought of children is ever-so tempting and if she were to want them, then they she would have. My father was no kind and guiding soul. I never foresaw the day to come that I would find a companion... but, it has always been my vow that I would treat any future children of mine better than he had I. As much as I can control, I will make different; better.

The man finally rose the eyes from his feet, meeting Kukutux' soft gaze. 

Then the final question: Was there trust?

It is not for me to answer what Shikoba finds in me. Only she can. I will not assume by word or gaze, nor fantasize what I think should be true. The words were stern in the sense of honesty and promise. Later, he would ask and learn the truth himself.
Messages In This Thread
teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - January 01, 2022, 02:17 AM