Ravensblood Forest [m]the demons, they've been creeping in your head while you're sleeping
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Conception 
Once again marking this as mature preemptively! This will be Sabah’s final heat thread for a total of three distinct sites for her children!

It was starting to ebb.

Sabah turned her path back towards the Mesa, swinging around the mountains and planning to head back into the plains. She had time, though, so Sabah was in no hurry.

Instead, she planned. She mused names aloud to the dark forest she was passing through, trying to find one that sounded right on her tongue. And then, she did.

Somehow.

Oi Kryfoí. Has a ring to it. She murmured to herself, one ear tipping to the side to listen, before facing forward again.
english · greek · thieves cant
2 Posts
Ooc —
Something in the air drew him in. The scent was unidentifiable at first; too faint to put a name to, but strong enough to lure Cullen far from his intended path. By the time he saw the grey woman, he was already lost to it.

He didn't even consider the consequences as he approached her. He simply chuffed, waved his tail affably, and greeted her. Hello, It occurred to Cullen that he had nothing to say to her, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was this moment. Looking for company?
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Sabah tisked her tongue against the back of her teeth, thinking, always thinking, her mind turning over the subject like it was a puzzle.

The hello made her blink, coming out of her stupor to stare over her shoulder at the man who’d approached her. She gave a dip of her head in greeting.

Hello. She greeted aloud, twisting her body so she faced the man. He was different than her monochrome suitors up until this point. It intrigued her.

I certainly would not mind it. She thought for a moment, before confirming to herself in her head.

Themis. And may I have your name?
2 Posts
Ooc —
This was a familiar scene to Cullen, but he didn't think of that now. History was repeating itself, and he was little more than an oblivious bystander to the writing of his own future. Themis, He repeated, entranced. The goddess of law and order. I'm Cullen. The smell of the sea wafted through the forest, which suddenly seemed a rather romantic place to him. All dark and scarlet, dull-cast by winter's gloom. Perhaps the silvered wolfess was a goddess after all.

He tried to banish the thoughts from his mind, chiding himself for a fool. But already he found himself stepping forward, nose dipping tentatively toward Themis to test the reception to his advances. If she did not ward him away, he would move closer, preening lightly at the fur at her cheek, her neck, and further if she allowed it. Her heat scent held him in a firm grasp, chasing all logic from his thoughts. The regret would come later.
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Sabah smiled.

My father had very high hopes for me. She said, accepting this Cullen’s advances towards her. The woman dipped her head, coy as she put a little smile on her face.

Its nice to meet a friendly face. You have saved me from a night of hard thinking. She said, watching the man groom through her fur.