Blackwater Islands Another drink down the drain
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
her skepticism does not phase morgana. lies are not so easily woven into minds after all. especially not ones as bold as this. give her a little more time to work the magic she’d practiced for so long. it would take hold in the end.

it did, however, shock her when bridget pushed herself upward. morgana did well to conceal it. she turned to her, met her gaze with one of disapproval and offense. how dare she stare into the eyes of her keeper with such a flame?

sit down, she hissed softly, you will hurt yourself.

from the corner of her eye she saw a giant come to her side. then came the listener.

morgana turned her eyes away from bridget and laid them upon her dreamwalker. she’d picked up pieces of the speaker’s lies and aligned them in a way bridget could believe. there was a sense of pride that burst within morgana.

bridget asked how the druid faired. even morgana did not know the answer to this, not the whole answer. she could recall bits and pieces, but there remained one loud constant.

blood. she turned to the acolyte. there was so much blood.

I’ve gotten permission to swap places with Nyra. the new post order is Bridget > Morgana > Nyra > The Listener (please correct me if I’m wrong!)
Messages In This Thread
Another drink down the drain - by Bridget - January 14, 2022, 01:24 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by The Wispmother - January 14, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by Bridget - January 14, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by The Wispmother - January 14, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by Bridget - January 15, 2022, 03:25 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by RIP Fury - January 15, 2022, 03:52 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by The Listener - January 15, 2022, 04:16 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by Bridget - January 17, 2022, 02:03 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by The Wispmother - January 22, 2022, 12:05 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 10:23 AM
RE: Another drink down the drain - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 10:49 AM