Fairspell Meadow You know the way that I
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
This was the first time the two had had a moment to step away from their duties. The weight Sakai had been feeling lately had seemed to lift and as his partner nipped at his neck and began to bound away, so did Kai. He felt like a pup again in that moment, a weightless cloud that chased the sunshine eyed man with a genuine laugh. There was no ulterior motive, there was no overwhelming sense of primal lust, there was only appreciation for Sayf and what the coyote really meant to him. 

"You are adorable, Little Bird." The soldier exclaimed with a heavy sigh. Moon lit eyes met the other's sunny vision as Sakai bowed into the same pose as the other, with barely any space left between their snouts. The giant huffed a puff of snow flew into Sayf's face, a naughty trick to pull but it tickled him so. "I'm sorry Sayf! That was rude of me." The apology was barely uttered between laughs as Sakai took in what would be the snow covered face before him. A solid lick would surely melt the mess, and so he did.
Messages In This Thread
You know the way that I - by Sayf - January 14, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: You know the way that I - by Sakai - January 31, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: You know the way that I - by Sayf - February 03, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: You know the way that I - by Sakai - February 11, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: You know the way that I - by Sayf - February 12, 2022, 08:18 PM