Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Their combined warmth has Pandora almost shivering with delight when she hears him intake a breath and swallow. she loves the way his teeth feel on her nape. She loves the way he towers over her. She wants to feel what it’s like to have him tower over her in a different type of way. 

Her goal would be obvious at this point, with her writhing against him and such. She even tries to give teasing bites and licks to hie own neck and chest. That is until she feels a different type of tension enter the room. And she’s peering up to him curiously, almost knowingly. Her gaze doesn’t hold straight up disappointment when his words reach her ears, but her brows raise softly in question. Where her mouth had been relaxed and absent of her usual smile while he had been nipping at her neck, he’d watch as it blooms on her face once more. It lacks most of her teasing though.

She chuckles softly as she rubs herself along him before taking a few steps away from him, but still so close. Her tail shifts across his neck and she looks over her shoulder to meet the males forest green eyes. Promiscuity swirls in her lusty gaze and he smile finds itself seated back on her lips.

“You have a woman, Kallik? Or man perhaps? Does it matter which?” She purrs loosely before turning around to face him. She’s not angry at all, maybe just a touch disappointed but that’s to be expected. “I guess this is what I get for teasing you so long ago, huh?” She chuckles smoothly with a soft squinting of her eyes as he smile grows.

Only she pads towards him languidly, coming nose to nose with him, her eyes sultry and cunning. “And what trouble would you get into? I’m curious.”
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - February 02, 2022, 01:36 AM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - February 02, 2022, 08:09 PM