Ankyra Sound straight down out of the world with my fingers
there's too much left to taste that's bitter.
102 Posts
Ooc —
not for the first time did loko marvel how ezrulie knew so much about the world.

she cautioned that nyra's lack of transparency in settling the sound indicated her ability to hold peace with her neighbors: this tidbit loko would never forget, and it would guide him in every future interaction he had with wolves.

he frowned at the prospect of trouble darkening sapphique's doorsteps, but already they were on the hunt for deer, and the topic had shifted away to something less threatening. his eyes lit up as he mentally scaled the jagged heights above them. dey can climb de cliffs? he asked in disbelief, following in step behind erzulie.

now he had learned three things, each more brutal a truth than the last: wolves who did not state their intentions were often troublesome. prey could be cornered and tired. predators could use the layout of the land against that they wished to kill.
All of Sapphique is welcome to PP Loko for cohesion/continuity. Just tag for reference.
Messages In This Thread
straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 06, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 07:00 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 25, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - March 20, 2022, 10:44 AM