Duskfire Glacier Dawn
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
"My wife, Imaq and then my son, Sikuliak." He proclaimed, tail waving. "Imaq is hard to miss, her fur is unlike ours, distinctive and colorful even. I think you'll like her, my son too. They make the sun shine a little bit brighter each day." He chuckled. The epsilon would take every chance he got to brag about his perfect family, still riding off the exuberance of his family's return, his bragged would double. Surely to many others annoyance but Rye, too love struck, was going to be (occasionally willingly) oblivious to his packmates plight.
Moving on, Calida explained her love of early mornings, to which Rye bounced his head in agreement, he knew the benefits of an early start, it was why he was out there to begin with. A few beats passed before the hotah noticed his friends demeanor had changed, the word automated came to his mind as he snuck a few glances in. The fathers ears splayed as an emotionally weighted sigh loosened from Calidas lips, flaxen eyes offered their support as they sought out eye contact. Calida voiced her concerns over man, her friend, mentioning how she thought they were lost and intended on looking for them. The fathers heart twanged, horrid memories of dread and depression resurfaced from his family's disappearance, to say he understood her worries would be an understatement. 
"I'm sorry to hear that," He stated somberly, a grim expression settling onto his features. "Would you mind describing him? I could aid in your search." He hoped it would relieve pressure off his packmates shoulders, it did in his own experience but he knew everyone was different.          
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Dawn - by Calida - February 08, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: Dawn - by Rye - February 08, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Dawn - by Calida - February 11, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: Dawn - by Rye - February 11, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: Dawn - by Calida - February 14, 2022, 08:33 AM
RE: Dawn - by Rye - February 19, 2022, 09:46 PM
RE: Dawn - by Calida - February 21, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: Dawn - by Rye - March 05, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Dawn - by Calida - March 25, 2022, 02:22 PM