Ouroboros Spine lxiv. if i promised to leave my gun at the door
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë smiled her thanks to Kukutux, ears dipping bashfully in face of the praise. Nodding as well, the herd-stalker gestured with a jerk of her head, practically burning with exuberance as she burst into a lope and led the way back to the cow. She slowed when their group had followed the trail into the lowlands, instinctively dropping to a predatory prowl when they neared the clearing where the cow grazed. 

She stopped to glance at the others before whispering, "I think it might be best if Aiolos or Qadira landed the blow." Lótë was willing to be the one who attacked and ambushed the elk as the others chased it, yet she knew her frame was fractionally smaller and slighter than the guardians in their hunting party. Chances would be in their favor if she chased with Kukutux. 

Still, the dove waited patiently for the others' input -- thinking perhaps someone might have other ideas. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lxiv. if i promised to leave my gun at the door - by Lótë - February 21, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: lxiv. if i promised to leave my gun at the door - by Lótë - March 28, 2022, 02:33 PM