Ouroboros Spine breathe into you
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë left her vigil near moonwoman's den, loping to Shikoba's in the spirit-speaker's stead. She was no healer like her sister but she knew enough -- not to mention she felt obligated to be at the native's side as Shikoba had been there for her in the year past, and by her love for her village sister. 

The delivery appeared to have gone quickly, judging by the squealing within and the heavy scent of blood and birth in the air. The cloudberry slowed as she neared, calling out quietly so as not to startle the new mother. Only after receiving permission would she enter the ulaq

Pale emeralds fell first on the son that cried at Shikoba's underbelly, a tender smile blooming on her lips. Her eyes shone with congratulations and pride for the she-wolf but her words of kindness died before they escaped, verdant gemstones falling on the two stillborns. 

"I will bury them for you, my friend," she whispered, reaching to brush her muzzle to the mother's temple. She would be confined here with her newborn, unable to complete the necessary task herself. And Lótë did not believe it right that Inutsuk should have to carry and lay his children to rest. 

"When you have healed, I can take you to where they reside, so you might perform any rites of your people." Lótë offered this, her tone and expression open -- waiting to see if Sivullik would protest or desire for her to do something else before moving to gather the small forms of the unmoving children. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
breathe into you - by Shikoba - March 08, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: breathe into you - by Mojag - March 08, 2022, 11:33 AM
RE: breathe into you - by Lótë - March 08, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: breathe into you - by Kukutux - March 12, 2022, 02:11 AM
RE: breathe into you - by Aiolos - March 13, 2022, 02:51 AM
RE: breathe into you - by Inutsuk - March 13, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: breathe into you - by Shikoba - March 17, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: breathe into you - by Sialuk - March 22, 2022, 02:03 PM