Deepwood Weald [m] lxix. love, hunt me down
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
kjalarr offers a soft, sage nod of understanding as lótë states that she would stay with her family; it made sense and he is glad, nevertheless, that she mentions bringing their children to visit. he has not done so good in the realm of father over the years: most of them he does not even know ...but this was a chance to redeem himself for all those lost years, he thinks.

nevertheless, the offer remains open. it was good to have a contingency plan, kjalarr knew: and the offer remained for as long as stavanger bay stood ( or would stand as it wasn't much of anything than an idea yet ). will you send someone to the bay when they are close to born ...or when they are born? so that he might know. he almost asks to visit then but does not; unsure of her feelings of him being around during their birth or even when they are so newborn.

this is a dance he is no stranger to; carnal and primal and he does not harbor any sort of nerves as he approaches.

fade to black

afterwards, is only when he is struck with a soft wave of awkwardness, not wanting to be rude and departing right away but unsure if she wished him to stick around.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
[m] lxix. love, hunt me down - by Lótë - March 12, 2022, 12:48 AM
RE: [m] lxix. love, hunt me down - by Kjalarr - March 13, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: [m] lxix. love, hunt me down - by Lótë - March 13, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: [m] lxix. love, hunt me down - by Kjalarr - March 13, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] lxix. love, hunt me down - by Lótë - March 13, 2022, 05:11 PM