Stavanger Bay [m] dracaena trifasciata
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: insinuations!

Tytonidae stepped lightly toward the sea, its crashing waves heard in the distance as she neared. But she paused as she took in the scent of something else. The beginnings of a foundation. The marks were faint, but they were there, and she wondered what sort of wolves sought to claim the sandy shores. Once, long ago, Ty had sought a claim, but it had never come to fruition, and she had moved on to other things. The sweet man who had shared a life with her these past years.

She knew that the days of her yearning were not over, and she wondered if men lived here. There was one way to find out, of course. Tytonidae was not a shy wolf, and she called openly for those who might wish to share a tender moment with her.
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
0_0

He’d strayed from the plateau that day, as he does most days (a scout of the sea could never stay on one place too long!). He hadn’t meant to be out too long, but oh! When he caught hint of that irresistible scent he just couldn’t bring himself to turn back home.
He followed the trail to the outskirts of another claim. It made him hesitant at first, but the moment did not last long. He was looking forward to a bit of fun now that he’d come this far. Damn the borders!
Valentine sauntered forward until he caught of her. The first thought that came to mind was; Wow… she could be my grandmother! Not the most pleasant thought. A bit of a let down for sure. But despite that, her scent was no less tantalizing than the younger women back home (women who’s husbands would keep far away from suave men like him during this time of the year). If she liked him enough to go home with him today, he would just have to close his eyes and imagine a younger beauty.
Good day, beautiful. You called for me?
valentine is occasionally accompanied by a gull named Teka
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ty was well aware of her age. She only had so many years left on this earth, and she intended to do with them as she please. When a much younger man approached her, Ty weighed her options. He was pretty, but she remembered how she had been at that age. Full of passion at best, clingy at worst. She remembered how she had felt with Summer then, wrought with feelings of inadequacy. Her inability to conceive a black mark that would eventually put a wedge between them.

Mhmm, she murmured. You are younger than I expected. If that fact scared him away, she could cut her losses. But what was age, anyway? A number that meant little to her in the here and now.
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Well, she hadn’t turned him away. That was progress!
Valentine took a few steps forward and balanced his weight on one side. Do you like your men young? The corner of his mouth curved up into a sly grin. If so, you are in luck. I’m Lovelace, and it’s a pleasure to be in your presence.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He was… forward. But Ty did not object to such things. She preferred it to dancing around endlessly, though she was not above some playful banter before joining with her lovers.

I like my men, she replied, her voice low in her throat. Truth be told, she had only ever had men of similar age, but she had the freedom now to do as she wished. Ty was without strings, a woman well into her prime, and she was curious what it would be like to let herself into a younger man’s arms.

You like your women… seasoned? That was the word Casanova had used.

She barely heard his name.
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
”I like my men,” she answered simply. Valentine could only assume that meant she wasn’t picky. Good news for him for the time being, lest another more suitable man in her eye come across them. The seasman was confident he would not be cast aside however. He thought himself the greatest bachelor here in this moment.
He nodded with a soft hum. I find them to be quite alluring. Valentine spoke with a low purr. And you, I must say, are quite alluring indeed. It is rare to come across such a beauty around these parts.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ah, flattery. It had been some time since she had felt it this fully. She had forgotten what it was like to be free of obligation, free of duty, free of responsibility. But here she was, a free woman to do as she pleased and to answer to no one.

And what action, she asked, do you take when you lay eyes on a beauty like me?
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He hummed again, as though deep in thought. In reality he was not; he knew precisely what he’d like to do. But he always enjoyed a good waiting game, so he did just that with his act.
Alas he could not dance around the subject forever. She may grow bored of him, or worse, someone may come upon them.
Well, I could show you, if that is what you desire. Valentine took a sweeping step forwards. Actions speak louder than words, hm?
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Then act, Ty said. Hopefully that was all the coaxing he needed. For the third time, she let herself lay with another. The freedom was intoxicating, perhaps just as much as the act itself.

. . .

When they finally unwound themselves, Ty stretched and yawned, pleasantly satisfied. My name's Tytonidae, she said. Lovelace, was it?