Redhawk Caldera I know the world outside seems different
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Hymnal had stayed close to her mom that last few days. She had heard papa saying that the babies would be here soon, and she didn't want to be too far if something happened. 

She was sleeping, snuggled up with her sister, when she was woken by the voices of her parents. It didn't take long to shed the fuzziness of sleep for a worried and excited alertness. Sylvie was sent outside to keep watch and Hymnal remained at her dad's side, helping in anyway that was needed. 

Soon the first two pups were here, two little sisters. Hymnal stared at them in awe. They were so tiny and helpless; she already felt fiercely protective of them. 

A little while later, her first little brother was born. He was her first brother ever, and she couldn't wait to tell her sister about him. 

Mama seemed to have some trouble with the fourth puppy, and Hymnal hovered worriedly near her father, watching what he did to help make sure her second little brother got here safely and that her mom was okay. 

When it seemed everyone was doing well, she moved closer to Maia as her dad told her mom that he was proud of her. Mama said she had the best help, and Hymnal smiled. She nuzzled Maia's cheek and then looked over her four baby siblings. I love you babies, she whispered. Then with a nuzzle to her papa's cheek, she trotted outside to update Sylvie on their new brothers and sisters; she felt like her parents deserved some time alone with the pups. She would check on them later when she could no longer stay away.
Messages In This Thread
I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 25, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Jay - April 25, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Aiden - April 26, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Hymnal - April 26, 2022, 03:05 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 28, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 28, 2022, 08:59 PM