Ravensblood Forest Letting Go
8 Posts
Ooc — Butter
Violante spoke as she marked, and Luka digested her words as he walked alongside her. The girls were as much her blood as his own, that much was true - and the more he sat back and thought about it, the more he realized that perhaps that was a good thing. Violante herself surely seemed a more than capable female, and he could only pray that perhaps the pups would grow up the same with the guidance they would surely receive from their aunt. 

"Yes, it is true we now share common blood with the girls... I harbored my doubts about stepping in as their father at first, if it meant settling down in this strange land with your pack... but I must do right by them. If that means staying here and proving my worth to you by a trade, then that is exactly what I aim to do," Luka responded after several moments of silence. Though he had done and excelled at many things in his life so far, he considered briefly how he might best make use of his time and skills for the benefit of Sacrarium. "I suppose in the interest of making this place as safe for the pups and my sister as possible... The roles of guardian or warrior would suit me, if it pleases you."
Messages In This Thread
Letting Go - by Violante - April 27, 2022, 11:09 AM
RE: Letting Go - by Luka - April 27, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: Letting Go - by Violante - May 06, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Letting Go - by Luka - May 16, 2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Letting Go - by Violante - May 23, 2022, 08:52 PM